Best Online Gardening Courses
- Organic Gardening Online Course
- Start a Lawn & Garden Care Business Online Course
- Garden Design & Maintenance Online Training Course
- Garden Maintenance Online Course
- Garden Design Online Course
- Moon Gardening Online Course
6 Best Online Gardening Courses
Whether you're just trying to spruce up your own lawn and garden, or looking to beat the 9 to 5 by getting out there and starting your own flourishing business here's the 6 best lawn and gardening online courses to help you achieve your green-thumb dream!
The Organic Gardening Course offers practical instruction, backed by solid knowledge. You’ll learn everything that you need to know to be able to grow your own fresh organic produce without the use of artificial fertilisers, pesticides and chemicals.
What you'll learn studying an organic gardening course:
- benefits of organic gardening
- planning your garden
- testing and improving soil
- preparing beds
- the seed sowing process
- where to buy plants
- what plants to choose
- controling weeds organicly
- defeating the pest menace
- other threats to organic gardens
- watering scheduals
- and much more!
Ever wanted to be your own boss? well you don't need to join a franchise to achieve that dream. With this Lawn & Garden Care Online Course you can get out there and build your own personal brand and dominate your local areas lawn care market!
Learn a bunch of essential practical skills for doing amazing lawn care work that will kickstart your word of mouth sales and much more
Also included with this course are four complete business development courses to help you succeed including
- Personal Branding
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
Whether you are thinking of starting a career outdoors as a gardening expert or you are already working in the industry and are thinking of starting your own garden company, then the Garden Design and Maintenance Certificate is the right choice for you.
This information packed course will teach you the basics you need to start your own gardening company or boost your career within the gardening industry. You can turn your hobby into a successful business by completing the twenty nine modules and passing the multiple choice question test.
This subject aims to provide you with a firm basis for maintaining a garden in a healthy and presentable state.
What you'll learn in an online garden maintenance course:
- Planning and managing a garden
- setting up a maintenance programme
- garden furnishings and machinery
- feeding plants and soil chemistry
- weed and pest control
- common industry used chemicals
- natural pest control alternatives
- safety procedures
- turf care
- irrigation methods and systems
- plant maintenance
- and much more
Professional garden design is something that is inspirational and is essentially solving the various logistical problems associated with what you have to work with, where to position such items as pathways, swimming pools, tennis courts, water features, flower beds and which plants would be most suited. Good garden design adds these ingredients to create a style in keeping with the site, the house and your client's or your own requirements.
What you'll learn in a garden design course:
- garden design influences from around the globe
- client-designer relationships and the business of garden design
- planning gardens, requirments and organization
- creating a base plan
- landscape design and budgets
- implementation sequence and site analysis
- measurement and leveling
- light & shade planning
- equipment, irrigation, tools and soil
- and much much more!
This course is a journey through your garden and the work to be done in it during the 12 months of the year. With the help of the moon we can improve the harvest without using any fertilizer to enhance it. Plants grow healthier and are sturdier if you work with them at the right time.
At the end of the course you should be able to use moon gardening techniques in your garden and see improvement by doing so. Anybody can do it. Be it an old hand in gardening or a person just starting their adventure. Anybody interested in gardening could have a lot of fun doing this course.